Thursday, February 2, 2012

Gwyneth Paltrow covers Harper's Bazaar UK/March 2012

Bringing her beauty to the forefront, Gwyneth Paltrow covers the March 2012 issue of Harper's Bazaar.

The black-outfit clad Oscar-winning actress worked her magic for the Terry Richardson shot spread while speaking with the magazine about topics including good pal Beyonce and living in the UK.


On Beyonce:
“Beyonce is the most talented human being on the planet. She has so much mastery over what she does. It’s not even confidence – it’s on a whole other level. It’s mind-blowing. I watched her (perform) a lot to see how she did it, and I was like ‘Shit! I can’t do that!’”

On living in the UK:
“In England, people are cool. They’re really laid back and calm. Beyonce did the school run with me once, and everyone was fine. They also have really good anti-paparazzi rules. If you’re driving in a car and they make you feel freaked out, that’s against the law. They can’t put you in a magazine unless they pixelate the kids’ faces. I miss America, but I love living in the UK.”









images/celebrity-gossip.net

No comments:

Post a Comment